Social coverage, insurance and health

European Exchange students (European Union + Switzerland, Norway, Island, Liechtenstein) who come for a period of at least 3 months have to get a European Health Insurance Card (Carte Européenne d’Assurance Maladie).

Non-European exchange students who come for a period of at least 3 months will have to subscribe to the French Health Insurance System or get their own health insurance coverage for long stays in Europe.

Rapatriation insurance
All foreign students must provide proof of repatriation insurance.

Civil liability
All students must have civil liability insurance.
Student health insurance organisations propose this guarantee for a very modest sum, around 16€ for the year.

For any question, please contact:
International relations Office
Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday : 8.30 AM – 12 AM/ 2 PM – 5 PM
Or by appointment: / 0033 4 30 06 12 12