This action enables staff from a partner university or from an enterprise to spend a teaching period of at least 2 days (8 teaching hours minimum) at ésban. The objectives of this staff mobility for teaching are:
- To encourage higher education institutions to broaden and enrich the range and content of courses they offer;
- To allow students who do not have the possibility to participate in a mobility scheme, to benefit from the knowledge and expertise of academic staff from higher education institutions and from invited staff of enterprises in other European countries;
- To promote exchange of expertise and experience on pedagogical methods;
- To create links between higher education institutions and with enterprises;
- To motivate students and staff to become mobile and to assist them in preparing a mobility period.
All Erasmus exchanges are framed with a teaching/training agreement signed before the mobility.
All participants coming from a university/an art school in Europe with an Erasmus Charter should send, in the first place, a nomination letter from their home institution to the International Office. They should also apply for a mobility grant from their home institution.
If you are an Invited Staff from Enterprises you can benefit from an Erasmus grant from ésban.
|(In €)||Country of residence||Grant per day until the 14th day||Grant per day from the 15th day|
|Group 1||Danmark, Finland, Ireland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Norway, United Kingdom, Sweden||119||83|
|Group 2||Germany, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Spain, France, Greece, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal||106||74|
|Group 3||Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Serbia||92||64|
|Distance in km / only one way||Amount in €|
|Less than 100 km||20|
|100 – 499 km||180|
|500 – 1999 km||275|
|2000 – 2999 km||360|
|3000 – 3999 km||530|
|4000 – 7999 km||820|
|More than 8000 km||1500|